Dr Sandeep Garg has around 8 years of experience in the field of critical and chest diseases. His areas of interest are Respiratory Emergency, Asthma, Interventional Pulmonology (Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy), Critical Care & Sleep Medicine. He takes special interest in academic activities such as CMEs, seminars and workshops related to his domain knowledge. Dr. Sandeep Garg enjoys working for society and takes active participation in various camps organised for health checkup and tobacco de-addiction. Our Motto " We sereve thhe breathless breath by breath "
You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Sandeep Garg through the website
He is actively involved in Max Hospital as Consultant Chest Physician / Pulmonologist in Pitampura / Shalimar bagh. He has numerous publications to his credit, apart from having contributed various area on Sleep Related, Breathing disorders etc.
MBBS - 2007
MGM Medical college, Aurangabad (MUHS, Nashik), Maharashtra.
MD - 2010-11
PAD Dr D.Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune, (Pulmonary Medicine)
- Presented Paper "Role of intra pleyral fibrionolysis in patients of syncpneumonic effusion" at NAPCON held at India Habitat Centre Delhi between 27th to 30th Nov. 2011
- Poster presented at ERS Barcelona 2010 ( Title :- Widal Test positivity and quinolone use in cases of tuberculosis.)
- Poster presented at ERS Barcelona 2010 ( Title :- Presence of fungus in sputum of patients treated with antibiotics or inhaled steroids.)
- Trained in Interventional Bronchoscopy Athes Greece Nov. 2013
- Attend training program on EBUS & Pleuroscopy On 5th Aug 2012.
- (Foundation for Cardio Respiratory Disorders) held at Le Meridian delhi.